top of page
Student after seminar on Friday

Student Visa

A student visa is for a person who is coming to the UK to study at a Home Office approved education provider. This is otherwise known as sponsorship. Immigration rules require the applicant to gain 70 points as follows; Confirmation of acceptance of studies (50) English language (10) Finance (10).

What is Genuine Student Provision?

Students must show genuine intention to study. When considering whether a student is genuine the Home Office will consider previous educational and immigration history of the applicant, any post study plan and personal financial circumstances. Applicants may also be interviewed to assess genuineness. To apply entry clearance, the student must have been issued a Certificate of Acceptance of studies (CAS), must provide evidence of meeting the financial as well as English language requirement. 

NOTE: This is not route for settlement.

What is Certificate of Acceptance for studies (CAS)?

A CAS, issued by a Home Office , is an approved licence sponsor for a single course of study or for pre-sessional course followed by degree. It contains mandatory information such as study address, fees, English language assessment and course details.


What are the financial requirements?

All students are expected to show that they hold sufficient funds to cover the full cost of their course plus, if study at London, £1,334 each month for at least 9 months. If outside London £1,023 each month for up to a maximum 9 months.

What are the English language requirements?

All students must show English language at Level B2, if course is at Bachelors’ degree level or above, B1 if below degree level. However, exceptions apply to those who are either nationals of a majority English speaking country, or who hold an academic qualification at degree level or above in the UK.

How can our Immigration lawyer can help you with your immigration matter.

We are committed to provide highest standard of legal advice, we treat each client with care and passion, offer support as much needed, making clients journey successful and reassuring.

 At KASH LEGAL SERVICES we specialized in UK Visa and immigration, weather you require expert advice in matter relating with UK Visa and Immigration including UK Spouse visa, UK Visit visa, British Citizenship, Schengen visa, indefinite leave to remain ILR, UK spouse visa extension, UK fiancé Visa, Unmarried partner visa, UK Tourist visa, skilled worker visa. Weather you need advice or representation, we offer full spectrum of legal advice, ensuring personalised attention to every detail of your case.

Visit - Contact us today- your partner in navigating UK visa and immigration paths with confidence and care.

bottom of page